The Pet Portrait Design Process
- We’ll explore the options and agree on the basic layout and design colors.
- A gallery-style canvas or paddle is prepared, and the initial sketch is drawn and completed.
- Details are reviewed during which changes can be made.
- Painting is completed using acrylic paint, and the varnish is added and dried.
- Securely shipped to you – ready to hang.
Pet Photo Tips
- Make sure your photo is clear
- Shoot from pet's eye level
- Get close to your pet and focus on the eyes
In this process, while the artwork becomes a cherished possession for you, the artistic rights, including copyright for the painting remain with me.